Good morning, fellow makeup lover! Today, my colleague and I are wearing the same lipstick, a creamy pinky brown by Laura Mercier called Nu Prefere, and, quite frankly, I think my colleague’s lewk is so much more interesting then mine. 😂
New Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer
If you’re a Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer fan, 1) CONGRATS, because it’s one of the best tinted moisturizers out there, IMO. The coverage is even, and it looks like legit real skin. Plus, they’ve just expanded their range to 20 shades!
The one I wear is called Wheat, and it’s the only thing, beyond a touch of under-eye concealer, that I’m wearing as a base in these pics. No setting powder, no smoothing primer, nothing! I think it looks great on its own.
Makeup I’m wearing in this look
- EYES: Urban Decay Brow Blade in Dark Drapes, Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Mascara, Laura Mercier Stormy Grey Eyeliner, Clinique Black Pretty Easy Pen, Laura Mercier Eye Colours in Cocoa and Nude Rose, Laura Mercier Indiscretion Face Illuminator
- CHEEKS: Laura Mercier Blush in Ginger, Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion
- LIPS: Laura Mercier Nu Prefere Lipstick
- BASE: Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Wheat
Makeup Connor is wearing in this look
- Pixi On-The-Glow Blush in Juicy, Ruby and Fleur
- Laura Mercier Nu Prefere Lipstick
- Zoeva Eyeliner
It’s going to be a hot one today, so the itinerary at “mama camp” will involve a trip to the pool, where we’ll be wearing PLENTY of sunscreen, of course!
Hope it isn’t too hot where you are.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,