When you live within 5 minutes of both an Ulta and a Sephora, and it’s your birthday, well…this happens.
I couldn’t resist grabbing some things from my beauty wishlist. 🙂 And, um, some other just-for-fun items may have accidentally fallen into my basket too, whoops!
- Peter Thomas Roth Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment
- Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
- Curel Makeup Cleansing Oil
- The Laneige Birthday Gift from Sephora (Lip Sleeping Mask, Water Sleeping Mask, Water Bank Moisture Cream)
- Colorpop BFF Volumizing Mascara in Blue Ya Mind
I’ll probably also end up getting another bottle of Olive & June polish, which I LOVE, because I’m going to treat Connor to lunch, a new book and a sparkly nail polish today since she’s done with preschool. Yesterday was her last official day of preschool! *sniffs*
It’s a cliché for a reason, but dang, time sure flies… It really does seem like we were just practicing walking to her classroom for the first time, and then she was finishing her first year, then second year, and now… She’s heading to Kindergarten this fall. I mean that’s big league now!
Her “graduation” was held in the preschool parking lot, and yes, as anticipated, I got a little teary (OK, a lot). Waterproof mascara was definitely in the mix!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. TGIF! I hope you have a nice weekend lined up.